10 Years Of Consulting For TOHO Water Authority
WEA has served as an odor consultant to the Tohopekaliga Water Authority (TWA) since 2011. In this role WEA consults with TWA on odor related issues and conducts odor studies, odor control system designs, odor control system condition assessment and performance evaluations at TWA facilities.
WEA has worked extensively with the TOHO Water Authority, Some of the major tasks have included:
- Odor studies at multiple TWA wastewater collection system facilities.
- Odor control designs at multiple TWA wastewater collection system facilities. Designs have included biotrickling scrubbers, biofilters, and multi-stage systems.
- Facility-wide odor study at the Sandhill WWTP to determine primary causes of off-site odors. Conducted sampling, testing, and odor dispersion modeling.
- Design of two new odor control systems at the Sandhill WWTP to treat odors from the headworks and influent structure.
- Performance testing of multiple odor control systems.
- Condition assessments of multiple, existing odor control systems.
- Odor control study for mitigating odors from air release valves in sensitive locations.
- Services during construction associated with odor control construction projects.